Ms A Rugg
Ms S Williams
Badminton has been a consistently strong sport at The High School for a number of years now. With our recent successes in both the boys and girls Dublin and Leinster Championships the numbers of pupils participating in badminton has soared. Badminton caters for pupils of all abilities from beginners to advanced.
Badminton is a sport which improves hand-eye co-ordination, speed (it is the fastest racket sport), and general fitness.
Girls: Tuesdays 4:00-5:30
Boys: Thursday 4:00-5:30
The High School competes in the Dublin Championships each year, at Minor (under 14), Junior (under 16) and at Senior (under 19) level.
- Senior Girls Dublin Champions 2011
- Minor Girls Leinster Champions 2012
- Minor Boys Dublin Champions 2013
- Senior Boys Dublin Runners-up 2014
- Minor Girls Dublin Champions 2014
- Senior Girls Dublin Runners-up 2015
- Junior Boys Dublin Champions 2016
- Senior Boys Dublin Champions 2016
- Junior Boys Leinster Champions 2016
- Senior Boys Leinster Champions 2016